My girls were excited to say the least. Kallie said that KAMIE DAY is her FAVORITE HOLIDAY!! Syd couldn't stop jumping up and down...'Tomorrow is Kamie Day'!
I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I did...may they inspire you to hold a 'Kamie Day' of your own! (Minus Kamie of course- she's already spoken for :).
Here is little miss Avery in her 'First Kamie Day' visor (made by Kamie herself)!
Among the huge spread of arts and crafts projects, were these foam glasses. I love these pictures!
James wanted to turn his head slightly to make sure I got the red sequins along the side in the picture!
We went together and got our amazing hostess a gift. She said it looked like a wedding gift...everyone wants a cotton candy machine for a wedding gift!
The kiddos playing water-balloon volleyball. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time...
A lot of the balloons didn't quite make it out of the towels...
This balloon actually headed straight for me...I was in the line of fire after all!
You know how men love to play with fire? Well, they also love to play with water balloons...the bigger the better!
Giant water balloon coming down the slide!
Watching the kids attempt to pick these up and carry them around was hilarious! (Made for some good home video)
Grandma snuggling with Avery who spent almost the entire day naked!
All the excitement tired Grandpa out!
BINGO- of course! (This year we also played the candy bar game for the first time...great fun for everyone except Sadie who couldn't understand why everyone kept stealing her whoppers).
Testing out the cotton candy machine...
This is Dave saying "YUMMY"!
Fireworks out in the street. Was anyone else thinking Utah shouldn't have made some of the high-flying fireworks legal?! Super fun but super scary!
Perfect ending to a perfect day...Glow Sticks!





















4 comments:
I agree, you got some great pictures. I love kamie day!
What would Kamie do if some stanger with 3 hoodlums showed up:)
I think we need to start a Kamie Day. Will you come to our Kamie day too? Especially if I could snuggle with that sweet, tiny baby. That outfit in the first picture is the cutest thing ever.
How do I join your family. I want to come. :) Looks like alot of fun.
Post a Comment