Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Believe it or not...

I'm actually going to get Christmas cards out this year.
I'm excited. Hopefully I have everyone's addresses!

I wanted to say thank-you to my sister-in-law Jamey
for putting up with us during our family photo shoot.
Here is a sampling...and don't worry, none of these
are on the card so it won't ruin the fun when you get one in the mail!

Photobucket

I love pictures that make Dan look taller than me :)
Photobucket

Avery is very proud of her spitting skills...
Photobucket

Am I old enough to be the mother of this blossoming young lady?!
Photobucket

Sweet Syd
Photobucket

Little One
Photobucket
If there's even a chance I don't have your address...email me!

6 comments:

{Lindsey} said...

Love all the pictures...Such a cute family you all are :) Yay for Christmas cards!!

Mangum Menagerie said...

I love them they are so super cute. You have such a cute family. Excited to see you next week. Love ya

Megan said...

You are all beautiful! I fear I will not be sending cards out again this year.......but you never know! :)

{Jamey} said...

Thanks for putting up with you??? Thanks for putting up with me!! And letting me practice on you while Cache was trying to push Heston off a mountain :P Good Times!! I hope they turned outok for you... I'm always second guessing myself :}

Jeppson Clan said...

Carrie,
They look great, you have such a beautiful family! Your girls are growing up!!!
Please send us a card we love hearing from the Norris'. We took our pics yesterday and every.single.one.was.blurry! So frustrating.

Just Us said...

Such cute pictures. They made me miss your family more than I already do. I'm so sad I can't kiss Avery's cheeks.