I'm posting a link to my great friend Amy's blog because she is having a 'Don Aslett Cleaning Supply Giveaway'. And anyone who knows my mother, knows that I grew up using Don Aslett supplies. And anyone who has seen my mother's house (which she cleans with Don Aslett supplies) will want to win some for yourself so your house can look like my mom's :)....I wish. Unfortunately, Don hasn't invented supplies that actually do the work for you, I do hope they're working on that though.
Anyway...check it out: yourlifeuncommon.blogspot.com
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Don Aslett Giveaway!
Posted by Norris Fam at 10:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Carrie,
By the way, I LOVE your "I Confess" section of your blog...it's really FUN to read :)
Hi carrie you do not know me, Im amy lindstroms cousin and we just moved to henderson from utah we are off of horizon ridge, amy said you are by us... she said you have 2 girls what are there ages? I have a 5 yr old girl and an 18 month old boy.. what ward are you in? maybe we are in the same ward.. I hope you have a good day.
Post a Comment