I know I'm a little bit lame with following through on things. It's sad but true. And Kallie's book club on her blog is no exception. Quite a few of you read and commented about her first book, "Ramona the Brave". Thank you! I was going to mail a prize to the winner (Amber) but because of the problem I have with follow through (as previously mentioned) that never happened and the book club never progressed. I'm feeling a little bit guilty and sad about that because it is such a fun idea. Well...here I am recommitting to Kallie's book club. I will mail Amber a prize and we will now move on to our next book of choice chosen by Spencer:
Fablehaven: Book 1
Same rules apply (see Kallie's blog HERE) if you've already read the book you must read it again. The first person to read the book will get a prize (for real) and everyone who reads it and leaves a comment is entered into a drawing for a prize. Now I'm not saying these prizes are going to be fabulous but it's always fun to get something in the mail.
Soooooo...go to Kallie's blog and join in the fun!!!
Monday, April 5, 2010
Kallie's Book Club
Posted by Norris Fam at 4:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Well, since I just waited anxiously for, bought the day it came out (Mar 23) and read #5 of the fablehaven series...I might have to wait a couple months before I start on #1 again. But I loved this series. You've chosen well.
Post a Comment