When Anna was visiting we went to the Venetian for dinner. Afterward, she asked a very cute gentleman to dance. I'm pretty sure she made his day (or his year)! Here are 30(ish) seconds of their very cute dance...
Tuesday, March 30, 2010
For Anna...
Posted by Norris Fam at 1:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
That is just too cute! I loved it! :)
Cute! Nice moves Anna, I love your skirt.
Too cute!! LOVE IT. To have the guts to do that...envious on my part.
I enjoyed your little giggles while watching.
Miss ya!
So cute.
On another note, why would you move to North Carolina if you were given the chance?
I love that! I haven't even met her, just from what you have said, I totally want to be just like her! :)
I think he was totally asking for a smooch there at the end. I am sure that she made his year. And from all us us rhythmically challenged, how wonderful to able to brighten someones life with such grace.
Post a Comment