That if your sad little fingernail falls off, and you put it in a bag under your pillow, that the 'nail fairy' will come visit you & bring you a dollar?
I didn't either until tonight...
Those four quarters were earned by blood, sweat and tears.
(You can thank me for sparing you a photo of the fingernail :)

6 comments:
Awe.....
Man you were up LATE!
How was the early morning run?!
You are such a sweet, thoughtful and very creative mommy! Love it!
the nail fairy, cute idea. thanks for not showing the nail, although i'm a little curious to see it. :)
I'm just impressed with how pretty that picture is. Well done. I want to know what the Nail Fairy looks like. Scary to think that someone who collects fallen-off nails for a living is lurking in your bedroom at night...
P.S. NC is a beatiful place--loved the summer I worked there. It's sort of far though and think back to Iowa heat and humidity and then add to it (great for the complexion though). What we want to know is, do people brush their teeth in NC? Do people snore there?...
We have all kind of fairies at our house; the house fairy (picks up toys and gives them to other needy kids); the switch witch (trades candy for toys)... I think a nail fairy is perfect. love it.
Post a Comment