I was truly blessed with the opportunity to attend the Young Women General Broadcast tonight.
I felt like I had to pass the word along to those of you who currently don't have a daughter in Young Women, or aren't currently serving in Young Women, that it would be WELL worth your time to watch/listen to this meeting when you get the chance.
The entire meeting was really neat, but President Uchtdorf's talk was one of BEST talks I've ever heard. Ever. Who knows, you might not feel it the same as I did, but as the mother of two little girls, I was really touched by his words and the power with which he said them.
I promise you, as soon as his talk is available on the Church website, the Norris Family will be watching it for FHE.
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Pass it along...
Posted by Norris Fam at 11:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I totally agree Carrie! I was lucky enough to be in the Conference Center and the Spirit was so strong, especially during this talk. It is one I will refer to often for a long time to come. President Uchtdorf is such an inspiration. I was so happy to read your post about it.
-Tammra Salisbury (Amy's mom)
It was my favorite talk also. He knew how to reach the girls.
Carrie,
I was going to blog about this too...I was actually THERE! It was AWESOME. Everyone needs to hear it!
I didnt hear it but when it comes out on the website I would love for you to email me so I could hear it. Thanks=)
Thanks for sharing Carrie! I will definitely be listening.
I listened to it last night b/c I heard how wonderful it was...and WOW, he is an inspired genius! Loved every minute of it.
I happened to be at our building for a rehearsal so I popped in just in time for his talk. It was a message that fit these girls perfectly. Clearly an inspired prophet.
Me too! What an amazing speaker, talk, feeling and everything else that describes how the night went. I loved every second of it. Even here in the old OC!
Post a Comment