We've unanimously decided that Avery is currently the best dressed member of our family. Grandma Sherry and Christie have supplied us with preemie outfits and aunt Kamie sent a package of homemade (amazing) doll clothes! Since Kamie lives too far away to see these outfits in person, we're having a blog fashion show to display Avery's doll clothes wardrobe. She was a little crabby for the photo shoot so we couldn't ditch the big blue binki (sorry). Thanks again Kamie...we think you're amazing!
Also after viewing these photos you may be curious, but yes, Avery has a red birthmark on her left leg. The doctors said it may get bigger, smaller or stay the same as she grows. They also said that it may get darker, lighter or stay the same color as well. So as you can tell...they have no idea what will happen with it, but for now we'll call it a mark of love :).
I'm pretty sure Avery is going to wear this reversible hat to Kamie day...we'll just have to decide whether she'll be sporting the white side or the pink side. You'll have to wait and see...


The doll shoes were so cute and tiny and led to the girls making Avery try on every pair of American Girl Shoes that we own :).

Thank you to all of you out there who have helped to make Avery the most fashionable member of the Norris family! If only the rest of us could look this good :)
17 comments:
So cute, I can't believe how cute and tiny she is. I wish that we lived closer so I could see you guys more.
She is so sweet, as are the clothes! Just darling! That sweater is amazing! What great friends you have!
The BIG blue binki is totally cracking me up!
She is adorable and I love the clothes! We are so happy that you are all home now. Hope everything continues to go well for you!
So cute. I liked the size comparrison picture. Amber liked the balloon outfit.
She is so cute!
What a doll!! Absolutely PRECIOUS! Clothes and all!!
Avery is AMAZING! What a wonderful gift your baby girl is. Thank you for sharing her with us. I love every single picture!
So tiny! Wow! When you wrote blue binki, I read blue bikini--oops! The doll clothes definitely look better than that would.
Hi Norris Bunch.. Avery looks so cute in her doll cloths & Daddy looks so proud.. Jolene got to come home vegas style yesterday and we are hoping to leave to CA on monday (just need permission)..I am sooo glad to see that Avery is doing well..
We are coming back to Vegas in Nov for a wedding.. 11-10-11 to 11-12-11.. was thinking of stoping by the NICU to say hey.. maybe we can all do this together... (Avery Jolene & Isabella) poor Isabella is still there..
thank you so much for calling yesterday, i was in the nicu all day praying to be sent home.. Afraid it is too late to call your house now .. but today was my first day of every 3 hours and well ummm didn't do soo well :(
Tina
How fun to have a real live doll to dress up. She really is a doll and I love the clothes. :) Enjoy EVERY moment with her. :)
BTW: The anonymous comment above was from me; forgot to sign my name. :)
Nikki
You should send those pics to the American Doll people! They would love it! How precious...
I love all the cute clothes you have for her.
holy cuteness! thanks so much for posting pictures, she is so cute and wearing DOLL clothes? wow tiny! we're so glad she is home with your sweet family!
i thought binki was bikini was well! :)
OOh I love this. Love you, love her, love all around. :)
Adorable! I can't believe how teeny she is.
Post a Comment