Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Avery...

Just a few random photos of little sweet Avery...


Sydney wanted me to see if this Cabbage Patch outfit would fit Avery...it did and she was obviously thrilled about it!

A couple of weeks ago I made a very poor attempt at a baby photo shoot. Little Miss Avery was not very cooperative, but here are a couple that were ok. So sweet!







This one is not the best exposure, but the girls and I thought she looked cute all snuggled in her car seat.

10 comments:

Adrie Peterson said...

Wow, Avery is amazing! I really want the whole story of how she came home so early. Seriously, how did she "make it" so beautifully in life without extra medical assistance?! What a little miracle. She is the CUTEST lady! :)

Megan said...

She is so very sweet! Eventhough it was not in my plan to have such a big gap between Addie and Audrey, it sure has been fun to have the other kids old enough to share in the joy of having a baby in the house! Looks like you are all loving her to pieces! :)

Amanda said...

Wowee even so small I can see she's totally filling out her skin! Wish I could snuggle her;)

{Lindsey} said...

What a beautiful babe. She is absolutely precious and growing like a little flower :)
(((hugs)))

Kelli said...

Carrie, she looks so much like you! She has your smile for sure! What a sweet little girl!

Mangum Menagerie said...

Cute pictures. It was fun to see all of you this weekend. It was fun to finally see Avery. The kids had fun seeing the girls. Hope to see you soon. Love ya

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I love these! That 4th pic down (the 2nd photo shoot one) is SO you!! I can't wait to see her in person! I promise it will happen someday!

Love you guys! MISS YOU!!!

[BrookeO] said...

Oh, I love her!

Just Us said...

I love her too! Last Saturday was pure heaven to me. Holding her all day long. I loved every second of it.

Anonymous said...

She is just DARLING!!! I am just SO happy for you! I still have something for her that I will bring over sometime next week! :)

Love ya!