Wednesday, April 18, 2012

One year ago...

One year ago today....right about this same time, I was being checked into the hospital.
34 weeks pregnant and the baby needed to come.
3lbs 3 ozs, 16" long...healthy as could be.

The nurses kept saying, "If you were bigger you could go home today."

Happy Birthday to my sweet, sweet little Avery Faith.
Our family is happier because of you.
You make us smile every single day and we're so glad Heavenly Father sent you to us!

Photobucket

Photobucket

I know this is kind of an odd picture to post, but I think you can see how tiny 3 lbs is in the way the doctor is holding her.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And today...
18 lbs (didn't get the length before naptime, darn).

Happy, smiley, busy, sweet as can be!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sometimes there are no words to say just how much love you can feel for someone!!!

11 comments:

Amanda said...

And I see the hair situation is progressing! She's a doll! Happy Birthday Avery.

Darlene said...

She is a doll. I can't believe it has been one year.

KayLynn said...

I didn't know newborn babies came with necks. So cute then, adorable now! Happy birthday Avery!

Lindsey said...

Wow, that is awesome!! She is adorable, thanks for sharing, I love all of the pictures!

Mandi and Adam said...

She is so darling! Happy birthday to Avery! Is it sad that my 5 month old weighs almost as much as your 1 year old? :)

Lindsey said...

awwww...she is just as cute as can be! Love her little two front teeth smile.

Megan said...

I am truly happy for you guys! I know how having Audrey join our family healed our hearts so much and am so glad little Avery joined yours. Tender mercies. She is precious!!

Mangum Menagerie said...

Love the pictures. It was fun to see you. All your girls are sooo cute.

Elise said...

What a precious little girl!

Anonymous said...

Good for Avery for weighing so much. I haven't had any weigh more than 18 something at a year, and Kelsey and Abby were less. She is adorable and I'm glad she is so much fun.

{sheree} said...

She is sooo darling! Happy belated Brithday Babygirl!