Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fools Update...

I wish I had remembered that today was April Fool's Day...
I would have thought of something really funny to do.
But I didn't.

Last week was a Parent's Lunch at school.
So fun and actually yummy food.
The school lunches are one of the girls favorite things about school in Eureka,
all homemade and actually on a TRAY! So cool.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Avery's first time licking a beater.
Don't worry, it's just frosting (no raw eggs).
Photobucket

Photobucket

I thought this was so funny...
Peaches waiting for any delicious morsel of food to fall from the sky.
Manna from Heaven :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

First Cheetos
Photobucket

I think she likes them!!
Photobucket

Thursday was Kallie and Sydney's dance recitals at the Opera House.

Kallie took a Hip Hop Class.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sydney took a clogging and ballet class.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sticking your tongue out helps you concentrate on your shuffle steps.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our new tradition (as of today),
cinnamon rolls for breakfast on conference Sunday.
Photobucket

I'm sure you're waiting on pins and needles for a house update.
Let me tell you we've been working hard. We're getting close.
The girls are dying to sleep in their new room.
Patience...

5 comments:

Megan said...

Cute, cute pictures! As usual!! Our pooch sits under Noah's highchair waiting for food too. He is never disappointed in what falls to the ground!

Amanda said...

And Kallie is the only modest one-Good for her! And good job mommy...

KayLynn said...

Avery is so lucky she got the beater and the spatula. I agree with Amanda kudos for being modest Kallie!

Unknown said...

I wish this were a tasting blog and I'd reach right in and get one of those cinnamon rolls. With a glass of chilly milk, Yummmmm!

Unknown said...

Something went squirrely, I'm not unknown I guess I just don't know how to use comments. Kamie