A picture here, one there...that's the way it usually goes.
Here's to getting caught up on the blog!
Here's to getting caught up on the blog!
Avery with her very first pony tail.
It was a stretch, but I got those 3 or 4 hairs into that rubber band :)
It was a stretch, but I got those 3 or 4 hairs into that rubber band :)
We had a really neat opportunity to take an ultra fast temple trip to Salt Lake with our little tiny branch from Eureka.
I'm pretty sure we live in one of the only places in the west that is 5 hours from a temple.
It was the first trip the Branch has taken together and it was a really neat experience!
View from our hotel room...I was hanging over the balcony for this shot.
Glad I didn't fall to my death :)
My girls have never seen the spring flowers at Temple Square.
We were a little too early.
I felt a little sad because I know what these little babies are going to turn into.
We were a little too early.
I felt a little sad because I know what these little babies are going to turn into.
Before we headed for home (I was dreading the long car ride with Miss Avery who had just made the car ride there the day before) we decided to stop at Hogle Zoo.
It was such an amazingly beautiful day, a little crowded but totally worth it.
I love that these monkeys look like they are having a deep, serious, yet loving discussion.
It was such an amazingly beautiful day, a little crowded but totally worth it.
I love that these monkeys look like they are having a deep, serious, yet loving discussion.
Sometimes I feel like this..
Just a little too bright.
I wanted to stop someone and have them take a picture of our whole family,
Dan said no. Here's one of me and my girlies instead.
Dan said no. Here's one of me and my girlies instead.
This giraffe was so close.
We could have touched him.
We could have touched him.
Waiting in line for the train.
And waiting...and waiting...are we at Disneyland??
And waiting...and waiting...are we at Disneyland??
30 mins+ in line...2 minutes on the train.
Kallie and her friend Mary Kate tried out and made it into the Eureka Talent Show.
Everyone who participated got a medal.
Kallie was so excited...it's hanging above her bed.
Kallie was so excited...it's hanging above her bed.
Unpacking the LAST load from the storage unit. Hallelujah!!
Avery and I are on the verge of a nervous breakdown (not really :).
Please let's never move again...I can't unpack even one more box!!
Please let's never move again...I can't unpack even one more box!!

























5 comments:
Great pictures
Oh my gosh we miss you guys. Those are great pictures.
That lady next to Kallie on the carosel cracks me up. I thought by our age carosels just wern't fun anymore, I guess by her face she is wondering why she spent the money.
I am wishing for the day that I can unpack our last box from our stuffed full storage unit. Even though we haven't moved in almost 3 years I still feel unsettled. Love the pictures. Love the one of the monkeys so much. They do look like they are in deep conversation, like old friends. Love you!
Looks like so much fun! We are excited to see you soon. You have such cute girls.
Post a Comment