On March 5th my sweet little Sydney turned 9!!!
We ended up in Utah because of a Court of Honor and a Baby Blessing...
Syd was thrilled to celebrate with cousins.
The party seemed to continue for days...
Before I post the b-day festivities, I wanted to post a couple for G'ma Sherry.
She gave the girls craft kits for x-mas and they LOVED them.
Here is Kallie modeling the tie-dye shirt she made...
I thought it turned out so cute! She wears it all the time.
We ended up in Utah because of a Court of Honor and a Baby Blessing...
Syd was thrilled to celebrate with cousins.
The party seemed to continue for days...
Before I post the b-day festivities, I wanted to post a couple for G'ma Sherry.
She gave the girls craft kits for x-mas and they LOVED them.
Here is Kallie modeling the tie-dye shirt she made...
I thought it turned out so cute! She wears it all the time.
They also got to make bead key chains...I think this one is a penguin.
Thanks G'ma Sherry- we love you!
Thanks G'ma Sherry- we love you!
The first thing Sydney wanted to do for her b-day was go bowling.
Dan & I had forced the girls to run about a thousand errands first...
this bowling trip was earned through blood, sweat and tears.
I loved this action shot :)
Dan & I had forced the girls to run about a thousand errands first...
this bowling trip was earned through blood, sweat and tears.
I loved this action shot :)
Dan killed us all (of course) and he didn't even use the bumpers.
I should have.
I should have.
Go Kallie!
Sleepy baby...
So glad we got to see the Wiricks...oh how we love them.
Cousin party!
We made Harry Potter wands with sticks, wire and glow in the dark beads.
Costco cake- can't beat them really.
Happy 9th Sydney, Happy 12th Caden, Congrats James (for getting his Eagle), Welcome Kyle (was blessed the next day).
Happy 9th Sydney, Happy 12th Caden, Congrats James (for getting his Eagle), Welcome Kyle (was blessed the next day).
"My Auntie is Awesome"
KayLynn & Andrea bought Avery this shirt for x-mas so we needed a picture.
KayLynn & Andrea bought Avery this shirt for x-mas so we needed a picture.
Coombs cousins
I wish Christie lived next door to me.
(Along with a lot of other people too)
(Along with a lot of other people too)
Sometimes balloons are worth the money...look at that face :)
Norris family playing Harry Potter Uno
(I strategically cropped myself out- not a good pic of me).
(I strategically cropped myself out- not a good pic of me).
Anthony and Riley- he was so proud of his cowboy hat and boots.
They couldn't wait to get their hands on the cake...
Sydney & Kelsey
Back at home...Monday, March 5th
Breakfast in bed- it's tradition!
Smoothies, donuts (from her new donut maker) eggs & bacon.
Breakfast in bed- it's tradition!
Smoothies, donuts (from her new donut maker) eggs & bacon.
Hair party!
Class treats (from the donut maker again).
Friends over for pizza dinner.


























2 comments:
I wish I lived next to Christie too:) Love the pics.
Kyle loved the baloons too. I would loop sadies onto his ankle and we would watch it for almost an hour at a time. It was a perpetual motion mobile. I wonder how many warnings would have to be on that box? :) He loved it though. Maybe that is why the last 2 weeks went better, he had entertainment. Bye... I'm going to go buy a helium baloon.
Post a Comment