Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Number Three...

We dearly love our daughters number one and two...
I know I have a few more pics of number three right now.
It's not because we love her more than the others (I promise).

All three...on our way to church.
Photobucket

I really needed to get the dishes done.
I thought she could sit by me.
I got some cute pictures...I didn't get the dishes done (big surprise).
Photobucket

Photobucket

It didn't take very long before the clothes were gone.
Photobucket

She loves to look at her reflection in the faucet...
she thinks it's hilarious.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Avery is just as fun as an American Girl...in a wagon or on a horse.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

10 months old...still not quite crawling.
Sweet as can be.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thinking my next post should be about Kallie and Syd :)

9 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Ok, her in the sink....cutest thing EVER! LOVE that little mug!

{Lindsey} said...

She is SO So cute! I bet you just love the mommy and me time you get with her when number one and number two are at school :) Love the sink pictures...they're priceless.

Lindsey said...

It is probably kind of nice that she isn't quite crawling yet!

Adrie Peterson said...

Carrie! Your Avery is so darn delicious! Grace and I LOVE the one of her on the horse, as well as in the sunglasses, and the pink sweater. You should have her modeling in a baby magazine! :)

Amanda said...

The Horse LOL!!! I remember a certain other number who used to make soup in the sink. Sink play must be a Norris family tradition!

Cheryl said...

I can't believe she fits in the wagon and on the horse! She is so super cute.

Just Us said...

I am laughing at the pictures of her in the American Girl wagon and on the horse. She is the cutest!

Holly Ogden said...

She really is adorable. I think you should bring numbers 1,2,and 3 to Hawaii. You could get some amazing pictures of them on the beach!

KayLynn said...

Wow they are so cute. We miss them so much already! Ellie begs every day to email Kallie. Soon, keep a look out.