Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Valentine's Day

I love Valentine's Day!
I love pink and candy and hearts.
I love so many people...

Grandma & Grandpa sent heart marshmallows that were a huge hit.
Photobucket

(a giant pic...forgot to resize...too lazy to fix)
Photobucket

Photobucket

American Girl craft kits (left-over from Christmas...but they'll never know that).
Photobucket

Flowers from my honey.
Feb 15th is our anniversary...16 years! (holy cow)
Photobucket

Dessert for breakfast :)
Photobucket

3rd year with the same Valentine's hair-do.
Photobucket

Don't you just love love? (Name the movie)
Photobucket

5 comments:

Megan said...

LOVE IT ALL! I want my hair like that.....so dang cute!!!

Anonymous said...

I love love love the hairdos. I wish Kelsey had that much hair. I can't even braid her's, it's to fine. I can do a french twist. Looks like it was fun:)

Cheryl said...

You guys have fun traditions. I like the dessert for breakfast idea!

{Lindsey} said...

I do love love! But I have no idea what movie that line is from...spill the beans!
I also love how festive you are! There is lots of love in the Norris home, that's for sure :)

Allens, Inc. said...

Wow! Kallie's and Syd's hair is AMAZING! I need to make sure Clara doesn't see this picture... Love your traditions. Need to develop some better ones of our own.