I'm so grateful that I get to be a "stay-at-home-mom" right now.
I always stay busy...I'm not a person that gets bored, ever.
But staying home with my little miracle baby every day makes my heart happy.
I have much to be thankful for...mostly my family!
I always stay busy...I'm not a person that gets bored, ever.
But staying home with my little miracle baby every day makes my heart happy.
I have much to be thankful for...mostly my family!
Serious Face
Hmmm...these Cheerios are pretty good.
A little scream of pure joy (she does that a lot).
A proud smile for the noise she just made.
And, a good juicy spit just to round out the series.

It makes me think of the talk by Elder Holland...
"Some blessings come soon,
Some blessings come late,
and some don't come 'til Heaven.
It will be alright in the end,
Trust God and believe in good things to come."
I love all my girls. Our family is proof that some blessings come late...
but we can never stop trusting in God.




6 comments:
Love this...thanks for sharing! It makes me happy knowing that you are so happy :)
She is such a cutie!!
Miracles absolutely happen! I will NEVER tire of your miracle story! :)
Perfect Perfect post! It makes my heart happy every time I see her little face. She is a miracle! I can't look at her without thinking of all the tears that came before her. Man did we every pray for her to come, for you! Life is just good, isn't it?!
And look at that-her hair is even growing!!
I still remember the day you told Amy and I you were pregnant. That was an amazing day. I am so thankful that you have that sweet baby girl in your life. She is so lucky to have you as a mom. I know you are loving every single moment at home with her. Love you both!
she is soooo cute!
Post a Comment