Let me begin by apologizing for the poor quality of these pictures. They were taken with Dan's 'office' camera which is specialized for intra-oral pictures and you can tell! But it was the only camera around so I took them anyway! Also...Photobucket's site was out on maintenance so they're little too!
Anyway...just thought you'd like to know what my girls do on Saturday mornings at the office. They shut the door to the break room, tell us not to come in and find ways to entertain themselves. As you can tell from the extremely proud expressions on their faces, they are pretty thrilled with their work of art!!!
Their "castle" had a store inside, just in case you wanted to buy a rice krispie treat :)

Then they migrated to the waiting room. We only had one patient left and he is in his 70's and he thought the girls were adorable and he was fascinated with their "projects". Syd's castle...
Kallie's castle complete with a flag and everything. Wait a minute (you say) what IS Syd doing in that picture???
Let's zoom in for a closer look! We all laughed & laughed and laughed some more over this one. (Don't tell her I put it on my blog)
Here is Syd laughing at herself over the whole "captured on film" moment!
Word to the wise...don't drink out of the cups at our office!
Thursday, June 11, 2009
Another day at the office...
Posted by Norris Fam at 12:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
Looks like the girls are having a BLAST! To think, I was worried about them getting bored being at the office!
All the castles are wonderful, and yes, I have to admit I laughed at sweet Syd! Glad she has a great sense of humor also!
I am glad I am not the only one up at this hour! I have to say I just barely got Keira to sleep. So it is off to bed! At least for a little while!
Really, I posted it at 12:10am. I really am not up after 1am looking at friends blogs, honestly!
SLEEP GREAT!
That is the best replacement for legos or blocks I've ever seen!!! They stack away for storage, they are cheap to buy, your creations are able to be larger, and best of all...they don't hurt when you step on them. Now please excuse me while I go buy my girlies some paper cups. :)
I'm laughing about the store and the nose picking. What fun!! Can I buy one of the Rice Krispie treats?
How creative! Your kids are so amazing. I am pretty impressed at how well they can entertain themselves!
That is just neat! My kids would totally go for that! Makes ya feel good that your kids can create something, doesn't it!? :)
I love the zoomed in shot of Syd. Hilarious!!
Whoa, I love it! Exersizing their creativity! Whatever works...!
I am so impressed. That is an amazing castle. I love it. How long did that take for them to make? I love that there are rice krispy treats inside. I just may have to come and visit that castle.
What great imaginations. Love the castle=)
cups are fun toys!!. If you buy the clear plastic ones & let your girls color all over them with permanent marker, stick them in the oven and wala!! you have shrink a doodles!!!
Syd seriously kills me! Funny girls! Way to go on the castles too... very cool!
Carrie,
This was SO cool! Your girls really are the best at keeping busy, and in very creative ways. They are both beautiful, sweet, and smart. You have a fantastic family!
What creative little girls they are, and soooo good too, to keep themselfs busy while you work. They are darling!
OK, now I am crying! I want to come back! I can't stand the thought of not seeing you for another month or so! CRUD! I love you Norris'!
Who says kids need toys? All they need is a healthy imagination, which is sometimes unduly provoked by the lack of toys...obviously. Love it. I love Syd's hair too. Glad Clara's not here to see it because we hacked her's off and she still has a chip on her shoulder about it. Miss your little girls, miss you!
I am so impressed. You should be very proud of your creative girls.
Post a Comment