Hey all you mamas out there...I wanted to fill you in on a little "club" Kallie wanted to start. Sometimes her club ideas are fun & interesting but maybe a little unrealistic (if ya know what I mean). However, I thought this one was a great idea and I'd love a little support from you as well. Heck...join the club if you want (I of course am going to). Go to Kallie's blog HERE and leave a comment to have you or your kids join. I'm hoping this turns into a REALLY FUN thing and will get this kiddos totally pumped about reading with their friends. If you have any thoughts/comments/ideas let me know! JOIN TODAY! (do I sound like a commercial:)
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Kallie's Club...
Posted by Norris Fam at 6:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
We got the book from the library the other day! We are hosting another book club at our house early next month, so we have to read that one first! But we will read it as soon as we can!
Post a Comment