I'm sure you've all been on pins and needles since my last post...
My decision is (for now)...
Keep it long!
Main reason: see Jamey J. comment about being able to pull it back into a pony tail while I run. Very important, thanks for sharing your "no hair touching my face while I run" quirk Jamey. Thank you all for your vote :)
PS- tomorrow is "the race". pray for me, pray for me hard! I'm taking the 'don't think about it or you'll freak yourself out' approach. Good thing Diane is on her way as we speak.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Decision...
Posted by Norris Fam at 8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Good luck Carrie. I wish i could be there to cheer you on. I will be there in spirit. Go Carrie Go Carrie Go Go Go Carrie=)
Good luck you will do fantastic! Can't wait to see pictures! Glad I could be of service in the hair department, but seriously you would look beautiful with any length hair!
Good luck!!!! You'll do great. I still want to see a picture of "long" hair.
Ok...just to clarify. It's not LONG it's just long-er than I've had it since I've been married :) Long is a relative term, but it IS long enough to put in a pony tail.
:) I have been waiting for your decision! Hee hee hee! Our hair is very important! I did not even think about the pony tail thing. Even when I had hair long enough to pull back, I never did! Weird, I know! Good luck at the race! You will do great! Have someone take some "purty" pictures of you and let us see you in all your glory!
Good luck tomorrow! You will do great. I can't wait to hear all about it. But taht may have to be a phone call instead of blogging.
Go Carrie! I know this comment is late but I do want to hear all about your race.
This is two days after your race. Are you there? Hello, are you still there? Call me!
Post a Comment