Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Be afraid...be very afraid!

Cheetah Girl (gone a little wrong) costume and hair both courtesy of Diane. Truthfully, it was a little alarming how easily my hair got this big (yes I'm having jr. high flashbacks). Sorry if this picture frightens your small innocent children.

Photobucket

More photos of Halloween (and the entire month of October) coming soon!!!

15 comments:

Kara said...

You couldnt be scary if you wanted to=) We miss your cute face!

Kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{Lindsey} said...

WOW! I'm impressed! Love the hair. You are to cute to try and be scary though...nice try ;)

Just Us said...

Yikes! Just kidding, you still are gorgeous even when you are trying not to be.
Please come see me in two weeks. I miss you

Nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke said...

I love it! Looks like you had a great time with family! We would've had fun trick or treatin' with ya!

[BrookeO] said...

I'll be patiently waiting......

Melanie said...

Sorry. Even in jr. high your hair wasn't THAT big. Fun costume!

KayLynn said...

I didn't realize that your hair has gotten so long. Or maybe it is just when it is big it looks longer :) So that's the trick to getting long hair!

If you had done your regular smile, you really would have looked quite lovely, big hair and all.

Ellie is in leopard today so Sadie keeps telling me tha you are wearing Sydney's dress in that picture. :)

The Hills said...

I don't believe that's your real hair. Only mine can get that humongous :) I'm weirdly curious as to what the "comments removed by authour" were...someone saw your photo and is trying to date you no doubt!!! Maren

Darlene said...

That is funny.

Adrie Peterson said...

I wondered where you'd gone to! I'm glad to see you blogging again :) No, you're not a bit scary! You're just too darn cute/sweet/nice/pretty. Nice try, though :)

Megan said...

I personlly like big hair! I must; mine is on the "big" side! You look awesome! Can't wait to see your other pictures.....

Holly Ogden said...

Oh my.

Jeppson Clan said...

Love it. Way to rock the cheetah look!