So a few people have informed me that I've been slacking on my blog lately. No, I didn't die. No, I'm not in the hospital with the swine flu. No, I'm not pregnant (unfortunately). No, I'm not laying on the beach on a tropical island. No, I'm not off cleaning my house. No, I'm not doing a million things that I should be doing.
But...Yes, my girls have been off track for an entire month. Yes, this "break" messed with our schedule a little. Yes, I'm extremely grateful to all of you who helped us out during our time of need :) Yes, Dan and I did stay at the office until 11pm every night while our girls were gone. Yes, we are crazy busy at the office. Yes, that's a good thing. Yes, I did get called as YW second counselor. Yes, this is going to be a time consuming calling. Yes, I am willing to serve wherever the Lord wants me. Yes, time has been flying by at warp speed and I'm not doing very good at keeping up at that pace.
So...I've repented and hopefully we'll be seeing a little bit more of each other :) The kids going back to school tomorrow should help right?!?
We just got back from a visit to Utah for Thanksgiving. We conned KayLynn into snapping a few photos of our little family, bless her heart (in a mother-in-law voice). The REAL photo is going to be mailed in a Christmas card (I'm determined to do one this year). But, I thought I would share a few of the "bloopers" with you...
You remember being grossed out when your parents kissed...
Syd's face made me laugh in this one...
Hold that pose...
This one's not really a blooper...thought it was kinda cute actually!
He must have had stinky breath or something :)






14 comments:
So cute. I even love all the bloopers! I emailed you my info=) We miss you guys=)
You guys look great! I love the colors you are wearing. I, too, am "determined" to get some cards out with pictures in them\on them. Did I get it done last year? I don't remember, that was a long time ago! LOL! :) Hope the practice is going well!
I love blooper pictures!! They look great!
Love all the blooper pictures...especially the one where Dan has bad breath or something TOO FUNNY! Such a beautiful family you all are.
This was fabulous! It was so great to "hear" your voice again on this lovely blog :) It was even better that I got to see you in person...you made my week! Thanks for the post, it really makes me smile :) (Your pictures are priceless!)
I, too, look forward to you getting back to posting--even if it is a bit less regular than before your "blog break". I'll take anything you can give us at this point ;)
Yay Carrie!!!
The pictures are AWESOME even for bloopers! I can't wait to see the real photo! Thanks for sharing them with us!
What the? A post from Carrie Norris? I am so happy. I love you, I love your cute family, I love that you visited me while in Utah, I love every single one of those pictures and I would love if you would send me a Christmas card with your picture so I could see your cute faces every day. I miss you like crazy.
THank heavens you labeled those as bloopers. Did I catch any normal faces. Oh wait the Norris' making faces is normal...and I have many a picture to proove it. But seriously upon further inspection did I catch what you wanted?
I want one for sure!!!!
I do not know how you do it all and honestly could you be any more gorgeous?!
Carrie I want your hair! I'm glad you didn't cut it, it's looks so gorgeous you are a hottie! No wonder Dan is all over you:) Looking forward to the real pic! Wish I had someone to take ours, 1st attempt with a remote with new batteries didn't turn out so well!!
Love ya!
(Oh and I guess I'll forgive you for the long blog break too. just keep up the late nights:)
Okay that last picture of you and Dan kind of looks like he is blowing in your face. By the look on your face he might need a mint.
Very Cute!! And I agree with Amanda... you look very beautiful with your hair like that! I was going to tell you on Thanksgiving, but we never really got a chance to visit (well without me coughing anyway :P) It was fun to see you guys though! We miss you!
That last one made me laugh out loud! I love the Norris family! The bloopers totally made me miss you even more!
I am sorry you are feeling sick! YUCK! Glad I didn't get to see you now. I probably would have smooched you and look what the consequences would have been! :)
LOVE YA!
Oh, are you going to Utah for Christmas? I can't remember.
I got your Christmas card and it is the cutest family picture ever!! I see it everyday and it makes me miss you guys so much.
Post a Comment