I came home from our trip to Utah feeling like C R A P to put it mildly. I totally jinxed myself when I told my family on Saturday that I almost never get sick. Diane said..."don't say that out loud, knock on wood." But not me, I continued on.."No really, I almost never get sick."
Could it possibly be the yucky something that's been making it's way through Dan's parents household (Lanny...Sherry...Zane...Jamey).
Who knows, but I was just wondering if you think Ibuprofen and Robitussin are considered a well balanced breakfast?!?
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Sick...
Posted by Norris Fam at 10:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Sorry your feeling like crap! And yeah, I've learned to NEVER acknowledge out loud how long it's been since me or my kids have been sick. It's like your immune system hears you and says, Well I guess it's time you give me something to do!
It's only a nutritional breakfast for those that really NEED it ;)
I hope you feel better soon...all I have to say is chicken noodle soup. I wish you still lived around the corner, I would bring you some.
I'm sorry! I hope it wasn't us who got you sick!! I did the same thing too... the day we found out Zane had pneumonia I was saying how I was soooo glad I wasn't sick and then not even a week later I got it!! I think I jinxed myself too! I'm really sorry even if it wasn't us who got you sick cause it's just plain not fun to be feeling that way so I hope you get feeling better soon :)
I'm thinking slurpees from seven-eleven are a healthier breakfast.... throw in some nachoes if you want to be REALLY healthy. I hope you feel better VERY soon.
I think its that vegas air. You should move back to Idaho! I wish you lived here I would bring you some soup too=)
so sorry you feel cruddy! i hope it cycles through (he he) fast. :)
I'm just getting over the plaque myself...a few words of advice. Don't leave your home with that kind of healthy breakfast. I made that mistake and when Nyquil is the only thing in your stomach it causes you to stare blankly and way to long at people when they ask questions. Also your words become slurred and people assume that your red eye is because you have a hangover. Which is exactly what you feel like, I might add. Anway, rambling, so sorry your sick!!! Maren
I am sorry you are sick. I hope you get better soon. I am laughing at Maren's post. I remember Sam wasn't feeling very good one evening so we gave her some Robitussin. She had a soccer game the next morning and it was so funny watching her trying to play the game while experiencing a robotussin hangover. She looked a little bit...how do I say this nicely? Retarded. So sad but so entertaining at the same time.
Get better soon.
Carrie,
This is NO fun! I'm so sorry you feel badly. Well, maybe you're feeling better now?! If not, I hope you are feeling awesome soon :)
Sick is as sick does...
Post a Comment