Christmas Eve...they finally realized that they get pajamas every year. How much longer will they let me buy matching ones? Here are the girlies modeling their 'I {heart} hot cocoa' jammies & toe socks! (Did you notice Kallie's new headgear?)

Christmas morning at Grandma's house (as always). All I can say is I wish I had invented Pillow Pets. They were definitely on their list (and a few of your kid's lists too I've notice).
Thank you hugs for the gifts they picked for each other.
My girls think Claire's is the best store in the whole wide world....$15 gift card yay!
Syd and Kallie both managed to convince Santa that they REALLY wanted an IPod shuffle...they came complete with carrying case and iTunes gift card.
Two bedhead beauties!
I like Syd's style...no matter how many purses you have, you always NEED one more!
Kallie was pretty happy about the sock monkey Syd picked out for her :) I love that even though her body is trying to grow up, she's just a little kid inside still!
Totally fake sleeping...but she begged for a picture!
Grandpa & Grandma took all the girls shopping for dresses this year for their Christmas gift. 3 stores, hundreds of dresses (it felt like it at least), and they all ended up picked ones from Jolene's. Will this shopping trip happen again next year? My girls hope so!
This one is NOT from Christmas morning...this one is from today. Me and my belly feeling great at exactly 20 weeks. The doctor confirmed yesterday that the baby is still a girl and things are looking good. He told me to come back in 4 weeks...I haven't heard those words this whole time. I've been to more Dr. apts in the last 3 months than I've been to in the last 4 years :) We're feeling very blessed and so happy to feel her moving all around!











13 comments:
I love your girls jammies and all the girls in their dresses. I think Sydney's dress is my favorite. I think Pillow Pets were the gift of the year. Our kids did not get them, but all the other girls in Brooke's little preschool class did. And congrats again on the new little one! We are so excited for you. Glad to hear everything is going well.
That looks like a ton of fun at Christmas!!I agree with Syd on the purse thing, I definitely have more than I need. I love all of the pictures! We are so excited for the new baby!!
I love your little belly. Sooo cute. I'm so happy for you =)
Josh says he has a belly that size too so it's all good!! Too bad his won't turn into something awesome. Glad to hear everything is OK.
A
First of all...LOVE the belly bump! I am so excited for you!!
Those pillow pets! Such popular things this year!! Kennedy got the ladybug like Syd and Conner got the turtle. They sure love them.
Looks like a fun and happy Christmas, and I am still soooo happy about your new little one!
Oh Carrie.....I love you!
YAY! I love the tummy pic! I want to see it in person! WHEN?!
Did you try older girl pants for Callie? Did they work?
I love all the pics of the girls! They are the prettiest sweetest little stinkers!
By the way, nice to see a post! Maybe I will take a page from your book and get on it! I haven't posted for too long! :)
Why can't we live closer to each other? Things seemed perfect and in the right place at lunch a few weeks ago. I want to see that belly grow in person. We love your family so much.
You are in SOOOOO.... much trouble!!! I had NO idea you were pregnant until I thought "hey I'll check Carrie's blog today ~ just in case she's written anything lately". WOW ~ CONGRATULATIONS!! I knew eventually things would work out for you and I am so glad they have. If you need anything, let me know.
Love you,
Nikki
What a teeny belly, I was that big at 6 weeks--no lie. I'm so excited for you. Love all the pictures!!
I'm just going to have to assume you're really telling the truth since my belly looks like that all the time:) So cute!! Congratulations! Maren
Jacob especially likes Kallie's headgear!
Post a Comment