A few weeks ago Kallie's friend Mary Kate invited us to her family's farm to see their new baby lambs. KayLynn was visiting at the time, so we decided it would be the perfect field trip for all of us. Mary Kate was such a great tour guide and I gained a new respect for farming families and the hard, hard work they put into making a living.
One of the sheep was trying to eat my camera bag and it totally freaked Avery out. I know the exposure is kind of weird on this picture, but her sad face was too cute to leave out.
The new little baby lambs were so cute with their wobbly legs.
Kallie introducing Avery to the sheep (minus the tears this time).
Group shot...
Same picture with KayLynn in.
Mary Kate told us that they know every single sheep and cow. They don't all have names but they know who is who. They all looked the same to me :)
Thanks for the fun morning Mary Kate!!










1 comments:
So much fun!! I am however truly scary in the picture. Next time remind me that I really should do my hair. Thanks for the great time!
Post a Comment