Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Must Watch This...

A huge thank you to Cali for helping me out with my you-tube challenges. I did just what she said and what do you know...it was a piece of cake!

This was on our friend Barry's blog and I LOVE it for so many reasons! I had to share...even if you've seen it before, watch it again!

We all know that sometimes in our lives we are the giver of the gift and other times we are the receiver of the gift. As one who is currently in the position of being the receiver, I know how this man felt when he knelt down to pray and cried tears of gratitude. I can't wait until the day when it's my turn to be the giver of the gift.

10 comments:

Just Us said...

Thanks for sharing that Carrie. I loved it. I think my family and I will be logging on to your blog for a little feel good message for all of us.
We love you Norris family.

Cali and Brett Smith said...

You are welcome to ask your computer questions to me anytime!!

Mandi and Adam said...

That's an awesome video. I too am so excited for the day that I can really be on the giving end of things and not just give a very little here and there.

Queenie said...

Well, I needed a good cry today! You are the best Carrie!

Adrie Peterson said...

Carrie,
This was beautiful. I love that feeling, as I've been on both ends before. There is truly no greater gift than service given and received. Thanks so much for sharing this!

Megan said...

I had heard that story before, but really enjoyed the video even more! That was wonderful! "Yes, kids, I am crying again...."

Anonymous said...

I recieved your note in the mail. I think you still are on the giving end!! Thanks! I really value your friendship. That video was great.

Julie Freeman said...

Thanks Carrie, I think I needed that today. I just sat there and cried. I pray that someone will do something nice for my Calvin today. That kid breaks my heart in two!

CARDON RODEO said...

oh carrie, such perfect timing!! I really needed a good perspective on what is most important.

Holly Ogden said...

Thanks for sharing. You give more than you know.