If your kids are like mine, the second you lay down for a nice, quiet, relaxing nap on a Sunday afternoon, all of the sudden the can't leave you alone. Mom...can I have this. Mom...will you do this. Mom...Kallie's doing this. Why isn't it ever- DAD!
Anyway, I found a solution to this Sunday afternoon problem. Give the kids your camera and tell them to make movies while you take a quick snooze.
Nothing too spectacular about these, I just think kids little minds are funny when left to their own imaginations! I love that Kallie is introducing a new show on TLC called Crissie and her 7 kids. Who knows it might replace Jon & Kate plus 8 (what was up with that last night).
Also- a word to the wise...if you are playing hide and seek with your kids and you are hiding in the bathroom closet for a very long time (thinking yourself very clever for finding such a hard spot) you might want to peek out and check that they haven't given up looking for you. They may just be downstairs playing Moon Sand while you stand in the closet forever :).
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Sunday afternoon nap...
Posted by Norris Fam at 10:21 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Those are hilarious. Tiff and I used to make tape recordings and pretend we were news casters. They are so funny to listen to. And yes what was up with Jon and Kate. Sounds like she loves the lime light and he would rather just go back to normal life=)Oh and P.s. Why is it that they always say Mom. I hope someone else can answer that.
Do you know from personal experience about the hide and go seek?! Hah hah. Love the videos! I'm freaking out about the room sharing, jk.
So I was up with Isaac the other night because he was sick, in the morning Jason said he'd get the kids off to school so I could sleep. The kids kept coming in and asking me questions, and I could hear Jason downstairs saying, "hello, I'm here, you can ask me." Why do they need MOM?!
I usually don't watch Jon and Kate, what happened?
You should play hide-and-seek and go take a nap! Then they couldn't find you to need stuff!
Those girls of yours are so funny. I still remember sitting with you at your rental house in Hailey crying because I was laughing so hard at Kallie and Syd pretending to be "the new girl in town." I love their little imaginations. What a great idea for nap time.
I can't believe Syd had no clue who Nate and I were. Has it been that long? Do we look that different? Crazy girl.
Funny girls! Syd kills me! "OK this is me, and I'm... doing something." Bridge watched this with me and we were both laughing!
LOL! Love it all! I love the hide-and-seek thing. Very cute, and very true.
I had a dream last night that we were moving to Vegas and you were helping us pick a house. Oh, and our hair was wild and our clothes did not match one bit. Hee hee hee.
too funny. i too loved Syd's "this is me..."
my boys were grossed out by the barbies and dolls though.
I hope they did a lot of editing for the producer and director to get it where they wanted it. Otherwise, it wasn't long enough for my kind of Sunday afternoon nap. You know what I mean?
I'll be tuning in to TLC for more Crissie and her 7 kids! That was awesome!
WHAT THE?! I can't believe how big those girls are getting! CRAZY!
Post a Comment