Said little six year old Sydney...
To her dear daddy-o.
"You have a small head...
And a H U G E brain (o)."
We all had a laugh...
Because as you know,
He does in fact have...
A very small head (o).
But as for the brain...
HUGE...wow way to go!!!
To her dear daddy-o.
"You have a small head...
And a H U G E brain (o)."
We all had a laugh...
Because as you know,
He does in fact have...
A very small head (o).
But as for the brain...
HUGE...wow way to go!!!
Ok...so maybe my poem was a little lame (o), but why is it that any time my girls ask me a question that I don't know the answer to (which does happen occasionally), they always just say, "That's ok we'll go ask Dad." To which I always reply..."No we don't need to ask dad, we can google it!"
As a side note...who says Vegas is brown?!? Looks what's a-bloomin' right in my own rocky back yard! L O V E L Y!
And as a side-side-note, the home-made doggy door (made from a 1x12, rectangle cut out, spray paint, place mat & masking tape, and a dowel to lock the door) good for little yappy yorkies and little yappy children! Easy access to go in and out for one and all!







14 comments:
Those are great pictures. And I think your homemade doggy door is great!
Cute poem. Will has a big head which we always laugh about!
I am loving the beautiful flowers in your backyard especially since we got hit with a snow storm yesterday and now it is cold......again......
Love the doggie door! I love using "precious artwork" in different ways! Way to go!
I love the pictures they are so BEAUTIFUL and CUTE! I miss you come and visit us soon!!
Sammi
Such great pictures. I love the one of her kissing her dad. That's a forever keeper.
Love the pictures. I'm wishing we could make a trip to Vegas next week for spring break. I could really use some warm weather. I bet if I came though, it would rain. I totally laughed that the girls go through the doggy door, because mine do that to at Christie's house.
Carrie,
This was super fun(o)! Sorry, I couldn't resist! I love the pictures of your kids and the doggy door...too cute.
I've been wondering exactly what a homemade doggy door looks like! Thanks for the visual, and truly amazing pics as usual. hehe
Ah! This totally made me miss you guys! Look at those cute girls! I haven't seen them for too long! And Dan...I even miss Dan! :)
The pictures are sooo cute! I'm jealous of the blooming flowers. We have about 4-5 inches of snow on our driveway this morning that I get to shovel! Hope things are going well for you guys.
Who needs a big brain when we have google! Love that.
I love and miss you guys soooo much even the yappie yorkie Beau.
I love the picture of Syd kissing her Dad. What a keeper! You make me laugh - Calvin won't even ask me he just goes strait to google. So consider yourself lucky!
great picture of syd and dan. almost as good as the one of him wearing your bra as glasses. (back in grad school.)
miss you.
p.s. love the doggie door. a
What sweet pictures of Dan and Syd. Also, those are two of the cutest dogs I've ever seen!
Post a Comment