Monday, May 18, 2009

Yoo Hoo...

We're still alive and well, just a little too much coming and going and not enough time to blog it. My girls are off track and we've been here a little and there a little...just wanted to let you know we were still kickin'.

The happenings that I haven't blogged about (yet)...

*Dan's 35th b-day
*Mother's Day
*Quick visit from Diane and family
*Girls trip to Phoenix
*Dan & I trip to Phoenix to pick up girls
*Iowa friends passing through town :)

And right now...I'm in Utah for a few short days for Dan's brother's wedding. (Poor, poor Dan had to stay in Vegas and work :(

I'll update (with photos) soon!

5 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

I've been a missing you!

Kara said...

You are in Utah and didnt call me? I guess I will forgive you just this once=)

Anonymous said...

You are in Utah?!

Adrie Peterson said...

Carrie,
That SUCKS that Dan didn't come...to his own brother's wedding! Oh well, someone's got to pay the bills, and that someone is Dan! You are lucky to have each other :) We'll call you soon!

Allens, Inc. said...

I haven't read yet about a trip to Oregon... Get on the ball, girl!