Monday, January 18, 2010

Disney...

So I just got online and read about the "Disney Day of Service" program they have going on right now. If you haven't read about it you should!!!

It's not a buy one get one free sorta deal...if you give service with one of their participating organizations you get a free day at Disney. Even kids over the age of 6 are eligible.

I checked out Las Vegas and there were 5 pages of organizations that are participating with Disney's Day of Service.

As far as I understand...our ENTIRE family can go to Disney for FREE after we go give our day of service! What a great opportunity to get involved in the community at the same time. We are TOTALLY doing it!!!

Just saying...you might want to be one of the first million people to check it out because I know a good stopping place on your way to California!!!

4 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I actually noticed that last night. Ry and I have talked about taking Mal & Jake to Disneyland to celebrate Dawsons life and just spend some close time with the 4 of us. It would be a blast!

Alaska airlines also has kids fly free, hotels have buy 3 nights get 4 & 5th night free, etc. Hmmm....I should totally look into the service thing! I really like that!

{Jamey} said...

Very cool idea. We really need to do the Disneyland thing. My kids are missing out.

Tana said...

Disneyland is my favorite! And you guys are close (all things being relative:) I love Amy's comment because she is such a couponer that she even knows the deals with traveling. I love it!

Allens, Inc. said...

Great idea! I've never been to Disneyland before. Which reminds me, do you know your CA schedule?