I love Flagstaff. I would move there if I could. I'm really going to miss living close to Diane when we move (changes are coming).
A couple of weekends ago we headed out to visit Diane and family and had a fabulous time (of course). One of the highlights was our trip to Red Rock Crossing in Sedona. So beautiful...so fun...so glad we went!
Look at that HOT mama and her handsome son!
Dan and his sweet baby girl (don't worry, she spent the entire day sitting in the shade).
The view...I think it was called Cathedral Point. (correct me if I'm wrong)
Just give Syd a little water and some red mud and she's one happy camper!
Peachy Pie.
I would say the highlight of the day was fishing for crawdads/crayfish. These guys had a ball playing with them once they were caught. And yes...they even ate them for dinner!
Mark taking a well deserved nap!
The cute Jensen girls!









8 comments:
Carrie, what is this business about "changes are coming"?!! Haven't you and I had enough changes?!!!! I'm seriously on the edge of my seat here. Hopefully you'll tell the rest of the story soon!
I can not believe you put a picture of me in my swimsuit on your blog. Payback baby. : )
Look like so much fun. I wish we all lived closer together so we could do more together.
I hope changes mean closer to me
I agree with Adrie: do tell!! What's happening?
Love the pictures ~ especially Kalle's face when she is holding out the crawdad. :) I sure am going to miss you ~ but we won't think about that for another couple of weeks.
Love ya!!
I have a question for you...
How do you get your pictures to download so big on your blog?? I take my pictures with Rob's Sony Alpha and my pictures download all small and dinky. Please share :)
Thanks for all your blog comments and that was coconut on Conner's cupcake and seriously, as I was dipping them in coconut I was thinking of you.
(((hugs)))
Diane looks AMAZING!!! She always is beautiful but man she is one smokin hot mama! Maci and I can't believe how much her blonder daughter looks like Syd.
Love you! Wish I could be there to help you with the move. You guys are quite the adventurers.
Post a Comment