Guess who is 4 months old
weighs 10lbs 10ozs
and is in the 3rd percentile...
weighs 10lbs 10ozs
and is in the 3rd percentile...
Dr. was thrilled that a baby starting at 3lbs is already on the growth charts at 4 months...Someone is feeding this baby some creamy milk :)


6 comments:
I am so excited for you and her. She is getting big so fast. I wish we lived closer so I could be around them more. Cute pictures.
And someone has the cutest dang baby ever! She is so beautiful. I want to kiss her face. So come over, so I can kiss her face and yours too.
She is doing better than Abby, I just took Abby in for her one year appt. Really she is 14 1/2 months. She weighed 17 lbs. 3 oz. She is at the zero percentile.
I'm glad Avery is doing so well!
this makes me so happy, cute girl
Brittney was looking at your blog the other day and said, "Look Mom! Avery is SOOO cute! She's so big!" We just want you to know we love your blog! Thanks for keeping us updated!
She is such a cutie pie! Congrats to being on the growth charts :)
Post a Comment