Anybody out there want to take a guess as to what Ken might have done to deserve this kind of treatment?!?
Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Take a guess...
Posted by Norris Fam at 12:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Anybody out there want to take a guess as to what Ken might have done to deserve this kind of treatment?!?
Posted by Norris Fam at 12:47 AM
9 comments:
I am totally laughing.
Too funny...though I am e-mailing you for details!!
or I'll just gander down a little ;)
Funny and oddly enough he looks like dan =) Good luck
So darn hilarious!
I'm really and truly excited for your news! EUREKA! Whenever you tell someone your city's name, you can say it like an excited "mad scientist"--who just made the greatest discovery!!!
I totally understand your frustration in the moving bit. Aren't our husbands SO blessed to have such supportive wives as us?! =) We truly ROCK!
Anywho, you and your family will be fabulous in "Eureka!" Just please let me say "I told you so!" When Dan is the Branch President! ;)
That is HILARIOUS!!! I think that is probably how my mom felt when dad came home (out of the blue) and told her we were moving to Alaska. However, it turned out being one of the BEST experiences of ALL of our lives. :) You will do great where ever you are, but I will really MISS YOU!!!
Thanks for sharing that I needed a good laugh. I wish we lived closer so we could help you. I hope it goes well. Love ya
That is funny! You ripped him off the pot to do that?
good luck
Post a Comment