Whew...my life feels like a whirlwind these days! I feel like (and look like too I'm sure) a chicken running around with my head cut off. But in a good way...
I decided I would way rather be busy working on files and learning insurance instead of being busy causing myself an anxiety ulcer. At least this kind of busy might produce something good in the end!
Here we are in Portland eating at the Chart House restaurant on Valentines night. Nina and Joe (sitting next to me) are the amazing people who are giving of their time and talents to help get this little office off the ground. I can't even begin to tell you how much they are helping us...on and WAY beyond anything we could have hoped for! This restaurant they treated us to (at an 11:00pm reservation) was AMAZING! The food was delicious, the company was delightful and the view of Portland was amazing. Sometimes a simple "thank you" just doesn't quite express the gratitude you feel in your heart...
We were even lucky enough to still be at the restaurant after midnight...which meant it was February 15th...which meant it was our 13th anniversary! I remember the day like it was yesterday! Oh how I love this guy (even though he finds joy in causing me anxiety ulcers :) and I look forward to 13 more and then 13 more and then 13 more after that!
And just for documentation purposes...what would you do if you had to hang out at "THE OFFICE" day after day, hour after hour?
Would you play a little computer?
Would you write a few Valentines?
Would you play Littlest Pet Shop on the floor?
Would you sit around letting your brain turn into Jell-o while you watched TV?






16 comments:
Happy Anniversary. Did you and Dan happen to climb a tree and read the tickle monster? You naughty girl you. Hey, maybe that is your problem. There is alot more to making a baby than just tickling, you silly girl.
Those girls of yours are missed by us. Although they look like they are perfectly content being there at the office, I wish I could come and get them everyday to come and play with us. We miss those blonde cuties.
I love you Carrie Norris, dirty mind and all.
Happy anniversary. You know people are being so nice and helping you because you are so nice and help everyone else. What comes around goes around baby and I hope it just keeps coming around for you. We love and miss you=)
That is great news about new patients.
The girls look like they have such a hard life.
14 next week alone... I am dying. So excited for you guys. BTW... I am totally sending you a necklace and the best part is you don't have to craft any crap for anyone else. We love you guys!
Happy Anniversary Guys! We love you, and hope the best for you in Vegas! We loved having the girls around this weekend. Good thing they had so much spare time at the office to make Valentine's... they have a lot of cousins, and they all got a cute high school musical and fun dip from the girls :)
Hooray for Happy Dances! I love those! You know hard work always pays off. Keep on truckin'!
Carrie,
Wow. This is GREAT news--it just gets better and better! I'm sorry that you're probably very tired, but it really is wonderful for you to be busy instead of bored. I'm thrilled beyond belief for all of you. By the way, Dan's and your smiles are gorgeous! That reminds me that I need to schedule our dental visits soon. Know any good dentists in Kaysville? P.S. I'm SO doing the "dance of joy" right now--just for you!
I am soooo glad you have 14 patients scheduled! That is amazing and so wonderful! Yay! Send some good vibes our way, will ya?!
My kids think daddy's office is the bomb, so I can see that the girls are enjoying themselves at their daddy's office.
Happy Anniversary! We just had our 10th on Feb. 5th. Yay to us happily married folks!
14!!! That is great. And congrats on the anniversary. I don't think I could stay awake through my meal if I had to eat at 11:oo at night. I am sure it was great.
I forgot you got married right by Valentines day too. Awesome 13. I know you said they were young, but Nina looks so young and cute. I really want to see her purse. lol!
That's great about all the new patients. Good luck!!
FELICITACIONES ME HERMANO DAN.
ESTOY MUY AGRADECIDO POR SU EXITO. ESPERO QUE TU PUEDAS HACER OTRA BEBE. COMO NUESTRA MADRE DICE. SI GUARDAMOS LOS MANDAMIENTOS VAMOS A TENER PROSPERIDAD. YO SE QUE ESTO ES VERDADERO. COURTNEY AND MARCIE AND RUGRATS
I agree with Kara--all I could think when I read your post was "what goes around, comes around" You are sooo kind to everyone and I am so happy that things are going so well for you guys...you totally deserve it!
Happy Anniversary! You look beautiful, as always!
funny its like my life only better pictures! my poor kids have endured hours of office time. kayla would love to play webkins world with your girls sometime.
Your girls are lucky (of course, they probably don't know it) to be able to be with you guys every day, even if it is at the office. And lucky to see how dreams are hard work, but attainable. Lucky, I tell you.
You make me laugh girl! If you really do have anxiety ulcers though, I am sorry.
Have you ever eaten that late in your life!?! The dessert looked amazing...not as amazing as you and Dan though. Such a cute couple!
Happy Anniversary! We were married in the same year, YAY.
The girls are such good girls. They seem to keep themselves entertained quite well and they're at school for a good chunk of the day so don't beat yourself up about the tv watching and such. We do what we have to do and soon it will pay off!
I was so sorry I couldn't come and visit you in Portland! Sounds like things went well though. Insurance is a pain, and what would we do without it? Congrats on being married 13 years, especially considering that 4 of them were in dental school (I think those should count as double!). Give Dan a high-five from the Norris cheerleaders here in OR. You can come visit our state whenever you want to, just go a bit south next time...
Post a Comment