Holy macro...I just scrolled through my blog forever trying to find a picture of myself to put on this post. You can tell who takes the pictures in our family! This is the best I could find...
Anyway...I was vacuuming today and I thought of an email that went around long ago that said something to the effect: how would you describe me in one word. I never passed the email along because very rarely do I forward anything, but for some reason today (probably a year after I got that email) I'm curious how people would describe me in one word.
Leave me a comment...and it can't be the same "word" that someone else used! Also, if it's going to be a mean word (which I can handle) make sure and do it anonymously :)
Thursday, February 5, 2009
One Word...
Posted by Norris Fam at 6:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
28 comments:
trustworthy
willhelpanyoneinneed Sorry I couldnt think of one word to say that! I miss you!
Charming!!!!!
selfless.
Creative
Beautiful
genuine
sweet
Thoughtful!
Classy!
sincere
inspiring.
I asked Mark and he said Thoughtful... I know kelli already said that but I thought you would still like to know what he said. I am DYING to hear how today went. Call me when you can.
Caring
friendly
I was going to put Inspiring and then scrolled up to see if someone else had already said it and yep they did.....so I am going to say FUN, it is always fun when you are around =)
So every world that I would have said has already been taken, so I am just going to agree with everyone befor me, oh I thought of one, you are AMAZING!!!!
Skinny! We all wish we could look like you :)
PATIENT!!
Gracious and composed- you always roll with the punches. (I know, that is two words, but seriously for being the 20 th person to comment and come up with two new and true words...give me a little credit, although, to be fair, you should get the credit because it wasn't that hard to think of)
Clever too. Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Always your comments and blog posts are clever.
MAGNANOMOUS!!
(look it up)
So I totally didn't think my word would have been used, but I was about 4 hours too late!!
sooo...my second choice...
BENEVOLENT
EXAMPLE--you are such a good example and I have always thought so, even if you did make fun of my feet in High School. hah hah. Thanks for the amazing weekend. It was so fun to spend time with you and your sweet girls. I'll watch them anytime!
Mary Poppins (1 name counts as 1 word. The meaning?...Practically perfect in every way :0) )
I was going to say amazing, but it was already taken. I like Mary Poppins too :)
Loyal.
Svelte (inside and out)
Post a Comment