sometimes...just sometimes...if you have enough people praying for you (who have more faith than you do yourself), the Lord sees fit to send a miracle, as a very direct answer to all of those prayers. We have been extremely blessed to get in contact with an office in Portland that is a limited practice in the treatment of sleep apnea through oral appliances, just like Dan's office. They came to visit our office this weekend...and we will go to their office in Portland next weekend.
I want to send a gigantic 'THANK YOU' to my friend Stephanie for flying down to my house to keep track of the girlies so we could really focus on all of the information these people had to teach us about the correct way to run an office like this one. It was such a blessing to know that my girls were in good hands while we spent many long hours with these kind people from Portland. This morning, Stephanie asked Syd if she was going to miss her. Syd said, "Yeah...but I'm REALLY going to miss Isaac."
Meet Isaac...Stephanie's 6 month old little sweetie that my girls were totally smitten by. He was extremely cooperative during our little 10 minute photo shoot out in the rainy, cold weather.
Monday, February 9, 2009
sometimes...
Posted by Norris Fam at 1:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



14 comments:
That has got to be the one of the cutest little boys. Im so glad everything went well. You guys deserve it!
I am so glad things are going well\better! What a neat opportunity to have someone give ya some guidence. Yay! That little guy is a keeper. Those blue eyes are amazing. How cute!
I am glad things are heading in a good direction. What a blessing. You guys deserve all the blessings in the world. You are amazing.
That little boy Isaac is yummy. I love his little outfit. I think I would miss him too.
Oh Carrie. I just love ya!
How do you do it all?!!! You are amazing!
AND yes this little dude is SO cute, love the pics.
Your pics are so great! When are you coming back up here to visit? I must schedule a photo shoot/ class with you!
I hope things keep going well.
NOw why did you never offer to do a photo shoot with my baby when you were here? You are one talented lady my friend! And I am so glad things are looking up. You of all people deserve it! I am somewhat jealous you are going to Portland. Have fun!
I am so happy to hear that things are working out for you guys. What an awesome friend you have (only because you are one awesome friend yourself!) and her son IS THE most handsome little boy ever! I bet the girls were smitten by him LOL. Your family deserves these many blessings.
You gotta be kidding?? You are coming to Portland the same weekend that I am leaving and going to Utah!! Grrrr. I hope we have nice weather for you :)
That is one of the cutest kids I've ever seen! Heee Heee! Really I'm so glad things went well, and I'm praying things go just as well next weekend.
I'm still alive Carrie! I will call you sometime soon and catch you up...
I'm so happy for you guys; what a great opportunity! I hope all goes well in Portland for you! Talk to you soon!
this really belongs to the one word post:
calm
Yay... Good... Yay!!! That's great that you found such a good resource! Sorry by the way. Our computer crashed for a couple of weeks and I just got your e-mail about last weekend, but I heard the girls will be here while your in Portland, so if you need any help with the girls this weekend let me know! I would love to help out!
Carrie,
This was a lovely post. I am so truly ecstatically happy that things are going well for you all...it's exactly what we want for your family. It reminds me of that old 80's show on ABC, "Perfect Strangers"...remember that one with Balki and Larry? Balki always said, "We so happy, now we do the dance of joy!!" That's exactly how I'm feeling for you and Dan right now! I just know it WILL ALL WORK OUT, because you and Dan are too great to do otherwise! Keep the faith and keep us all posted!
Very exciting!
Post a Comment