Yes...we've officially arrived in Sin City. Yes...we're still alive (barely). Yes...I have a saintly sister who endured the whole move with us. Yes...I have a huge bruise on my leg from dropping a couch on it. Yes...the girls went to their first day of school today. Yes...I'm now a working mother (not sure how I feel about that one yet). And Yes...I'm going to post pictures of Christmas before I show you photos of the new place (mostly because there are boxes everywhere). Ha...you're going to have to wait!
Sydney opening the Barbie cash register that she found hidden oh-so-carefully under the stairs...that one was from Mom & Dad (wink, wink).
Doesn't he look cozy...I surprised him with tickets to go see the 'Body Worlds Exhibit'. He loved it...I knew he would!
Love this!
I know I look old and tired but I had sent kids back to bed 3 times during the night, the excitement is just too much! I wanted to include this picture because Kallie (w/ Dan's help) used ALL of her allowance money to buy me a necklace and some earrings. She hid them away in her suitcase with her snow boots and managed to keep them a secret...what a sweet girl!
Can I even tell you how much I love Christmas jammies...they wore them ALL day!
Did I promise Kamie I wouldn't post this one??? I lied...what a cute donkey she is!
And...last but not least! The ONLY picture I took during the big move. Look close, can you see all those little heads buried in boxes enjoying their last few minutes of cartoons before the TV got loaded in the car. I didn't take more pictures because I sort of want to forget the last few weeks of my life...I'm exhausted!









23 comments:
Looks like you had a great christmas. I think that is so sweet that kallie saved her money for you a necklace what a sweetie. As for the barbie house it took brian probably an hour but it has step by step number by number instructions. I don't think it was to hard. And it is really cute and well built!
I think I could look at that picture of Kallie with the Hannah Montana thing everyday for the rest of my life! I LOVE IT!
AND I LOVE YOU! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU! Do you know that?! And I miss you so bad it hurts! I hate that!
Oh Carrie. I am tired for you.
If anyone can do this though it is you.
I wish right along with Amy I could be there to help.
Darling pics of the kiddos and you for heaven's sake, always look like a million bucks!
Can't wait to see the new place.
Glad your arrived safe! Can't wait to see pictures of your new place. I'm sure you will have it looking more homey then my house and I've been in it for 2 years!
Love the Christmas pictures. Can't believe you are gone!
Whew! I am absolutely exhausted just looking at it. Mark's parents went to the Body World Exhibit when it was here. They Loved it and said it was SO fascinating.
What a fun Christmas! Kallie has the best expressions ever! I love it...you don't have to wonder what she is thinking...
Talia is counting down the days until Saturday...we'll see ya then!
I want to get copies of some of those pictures! Also, I can just hear my mom saying, "Move back from the TV, you are going to ruin your eyes!"
I've been wanting to call you, but I don't have your cell#, I was so sad to miss you on Monday before you left...will you e-mail it to me (cosson96@hotmail.com).
I bet you are exausted! These last few weeks have been a giant whirlwind for you. I hope you are getting settled and I have heard that living in Sin City isn't so bad...that it can actually be nice ;)
I am exhausted just looking at all those boxes. I can't believe everything you have done and been through in the past 6 months. You have had a crazy life. Come back and I will personally wait on you hand and foot...anything you want. Pedicure, massage, breakfast in bed, I will feed you grapes, anything. You of all people deserve it. I love you!
OH and I so totally miss you at the bus stop...it's just not the same :(
Cute Christmas pictures, and you don't look old, just a little tired and beautiful as always!
Carrie,
Such fun pics! I'm tired for you too, but things will only go "up" from here. Life will definitely improve now that you're all back together. Enjoy your family!!
Carrie, the pictures of Christmas are so fun, you caught some great expressions! What a sweet girl Kallie is!! Good luck with yet another transition, you guys will do awesome I am sure!!
Carrie, I feel for you. Hey...but did I miss something. Are you working at Dan's office? Is that how you are now a working mom?
Dear Carrie-
I find myself always looking through the crack of my blinds and looking at a dark house, I wish you were there to be scared with me, but I am so happy for you, and you bet we are driving the hour to come and visit. Greg and I need to make some money to pay the bills!! So we are putting our last five dollars all on red baby!! Oh, maybe you and Dan can join us at the buffet, you can feed a whole family for $12.99. What a deal!! You just have to see a few scantily clad ladies of the night along the way.
I'm so glad that you are finally there. I will come visit as soon as I get back to Vegas, hopefully in the near future.
Christmas looks like fun! Let me know if how that Didj thing is. We have Leapsters and Stephen is growing out of his. I'll get him that if it is worth it.
I know what you mean about blocking things out. I still can't scrap book Aaron's life flight and I forget that we lived in Tooele in a dinky apt. for 10 months while our house was being built. Except for the drug dealer old lady that lived across the hall, I always remember her:) She was really bizarre.
Good Luck!!
you'll start to love Vegas, I miss it 9 months of the year. I share your sentiments with moving, in the 12 years we've been married Andy's drug us through 8 moves.
Whew! I just relived Christmas morning via your pictures and I loved it! You don't look old and tired at all, and I'm wondering how your hair looks so nice! Great pictures of the girls and Dan. If I were there I'd take you out for lunch, then put you down for a nap while I unpacked boxes. Moving is the pits, but it's fun once you get there...
Whew! I just relived Christmas morning via your pictures and I loved it! You don't look old and tired at all, and I'm wondering how your hair looks so nice! Great pictures of the girls and Dan. If I were there I'd take you out for lunch, then put you down for a nap while I unpacked boxes. Moving is the pits, but it's fun once you get there...
I'm still can't believe those earring on little Syd. She looks way too old! I miss her!
Working woman?!? Doing what we need more details please. I love being able to get caught up on your life and I'm sure you will love being together again. If you run into Diane Anderson. She was my best friends Mom and they moved to Las Vegas lots of years ago. They love it and I'm sure you will too. How did the kids do at school?
How do you like the Leap Frog Didj?? Cute girls...including you!!
Post a Comment