Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Bookkeeper....

I am my husband's bookkeeper.
Sometimes I'm good at it and sometimes I'm not so good.
(Organizing files from new and old offices at the moment)

Next time someone asks where I work and I say "I don't, I'm just a stay-at-home-mom"
I'm going to show them this picture!
Photobucket
So, so, so grateful to be at home doing this while my baby naps in her crib.
Such a blessing!

8 comments:

Darlene said...

When they ask what you do, tell them you are a "Family Manager."

Anonymous said...

Good to see you blogging again. Hope it isn't to terribly lonely. I'll come see you, it's only 2 hours I think.

Jelina said...

Finally got caught up on your blog! Love all the pictures of little Avery and your grown girls and small town Eureka. I've got a project 60 miles NE of Tonopah on Hwy 6. I'll be out there the first week of November. I have to go through Ely...so maybe I can work something out and come and visit. I haven't worked out logistics, yet...but its kind of close...for Nevada. :) Love you Carrie!

Adrie Peterson said...

I LOVE Darlene's comment! I'm totally going to use it :)

Carrie, I'm so THRILLED for you to be a stay-at-home-mommy! You're so great :) Love all of your new posts!

Julie Freeman said...

You are so amazing! I can't believe you moved again!?! You are one awesome stay at home momma! Can you come take care of my files - they don't even look that good!

Mangum Menagerie said...

I'm jealous I need a job to be at home with my kids but bring in money. I know that you are an unpaid mostly-but you do get to be home with those sweet girls of yours. Love ya

Danielle said...

I feel your pain! People always think because I don't get "paid" that I don't have a real job. I swear I am at the office as mush as Matt is. Good Luck!!

Allens, Inc. said...

Isn't there a scripture somewhere about NOT being your brother's bookkeeper, or husband's keeper or something like that? Good luck!