Monday, October 31, 2011

Follow the Yellow Brick Road!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

Wizard of Oz- Norris Style

Glenda the Good Witch
Photobucket

The Wicked Witch of The West
(Her Choice)
Photobucket

Dorothy
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I know I'm totally biased, but I couldn't believe these 3 didn't win the costume contest as the Elementary School! Through my mommy glasses they were BY FAR the cutest kids there :)

Happy Halloween!

11 comments:

Kara said...

I definetly think they should have won especially with that cute dorothy. =)

Lindsey said...

That is super fun to do them all matching! Very cute costumes!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! All three girls look so cute! Avery's dress and red shoes....OH MY HECK!

Can I just tell you how much my heart swells each time you post. I LOVE seeing you...and Dan and the girls, but YOU enjoying having a sweet baby! I love seeing you happy!

Kelli said...

Way way way cute! Well done! :)

Mangum Menagerie said...

I love their costumes they are so cute!!!

Megan said...

So very cute!!! Did you and Dan dress up too??

Allens, Inc. said...

I laughed out loud when I got to Dorothy! These girls have my vote.

Elise said...

They are so cute! I love themed Halloweens. I would have voted for you girls!

{Lindsey} said...

Love the theme! The girls look awesome! They totally should have won the costume contest

Defa's said...

I love your pictures. Plus you have pretty cute subjects. Plus you have a pretty big pile of candy. You can't go wrong with those things.

Just Us said...

I miss those beautiful girls. I think they should of won best costumes for sure. So cute!