We made it to "town" today. (Elko)
We were laughing that we sounded like Mary & Laura on Little House on the Prairie.
The girls went to their stake activity day activity.
We ran errands, got the oil changed, renewed our temple recommends, ate fast food :)
We were happy to come back home!
We were laughing that we sounded like Mary & Laura on Little House on the Prairie.
The girls went to their stake activity day activity.
We ran errands, got the oil changed, renewed our temple recommends, ate fast food :)
We were happy to come back home!
As mentioned before...We picked up rice cereal for Avery.
Sydney fed her, Kallie video'd, and I photo'd.
This child isn't loved is she?! (She loved it BTW)
Sydney fed her, Kallie video'd, and I photo'd.
This child isn't loved is she?! (She loved it BTW)
Love this picture in the bouncer.
I love that her feet don't touch the ground...they just hang.
I know I'm a bad mom...but she was watching Baby Einstein while she bounced (just for a min.).
I love that her feet don't touch the ground...they just hang.
I know I'm a bad mom...but she was watching Baby Einstein while she bounced (just for a min.).


7 comments:
I love the pictures!!! She melts my heart. One suggestion for the temple... go every time you are in Utah. That's what we do plus some. Love you lots!
Drop your kiddos at my house in Carson if you ever want to go to the Reno temple! Your baby is darling!!
Love the picture in the saucer! She is so cute!
Just think of all the shopping that goes ALONG with the temple...! You can do it! A mini-vacation with blessings each month:)
OH MY! Her dangling little legs are cracking me up! So stinking cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!
I love all of you! Like A LOT!
how fun--going to the big city! I am going to be in Utah next week too (14th through 22) but won't be going to the baptism. I would love to see you and meet Avery if it works out!
I love her little legs in those little ballerina socks. I love her! She is beautiful.
Post a Comment