Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Seriously?!

I liked Eureka until this happened today...

Photobucket

It might be fun and exciting two months from now.
Sydney couldn't stop smiling and saying, "This is Fun!"
At least one of us is excited :)
Photobucket

We'll just pretend we're back in Bellevue I guess...

8 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Ok, that is just plain crazy....and incredibly depressing. Hopefully it melts fast! :)

Kristin and Jay said...

holy moly! I hope it doesn't stick around for you sake!!!!!

Amanda said...

No Way!! I guess if we are going to come visit it had better be before you get buried!! I will bring lots and lots of Stephen's hot cocoa:)

Darlene said...

Natalie said, "All ready." You got to just enjoy it when you have those long winters. Good luck.

Lindsey said...

That's funny. We are still in the 80's! Enjoy the snow, and thanks for making me laugh :)

Mangum Menagerie said...

I'm glad it's you. I'm not ready yet. Love ya

{Lindsey} said...

Oh the snow...nothing like an early start. What is mother nature thinking!! yes, at least someone is enjoying it. It is beautiful, though, isn't it?

Allens, Inc. said...

That reminds me of our first winter in Iowa. Do you remember that, when it started snowing in early October and was still going strong on my birthday in mid-April? I do wish it snowed here a little more instead of just raining. Oh well, what place is perfect (except maybe San Diego)??