Monday, October 17, 2011

Series...

I'm torn...the house we're renting doesn't have the greatest lighting.
I don't like using my flash if at all possible, I avoid it like the plague.
I need a photographer to come help me take photos in this house at night (and day).
So sorry if these photos at 3200 ISO make your eyes go buggy.
Grain vs flash...tell me what to do?!

Anyway, tomorrow Avery is 6 months old.
Oh how we love her.
We're trying to help her learn to sit up.
This is what she does most of the time.
Photobucket

Oh- she heard the camera and decided to look up.
Photobucket

This one melts my heart...
Photobucket

Uh-oh...we might have a problem!
Photobucket

And...down she goes. (Insert giggles from Kallie & Syd)
Photobucket
At least there are piles of laundry all around to keep her safe :)

8 comments:

Kelli said...

Carrie, I know I have said this before, but I can't get over how much she looks like you! Love the pictures! She is such a doll! Keep it up Avery, you'll get it!

Mangum Menagerie said...

So, So, so cute. Stop letting her get so big or we need to see each other more often. She is adorable, along with the other two. I'm excited for this weekend. Love ya

Courtney & Marcie said...

Oh wow, she is SO cute!! We hope you guys are doing well. We miss you! Have fun with your cute girlies.

Megan said...

Having older kids to share in the joy of a baby is the BEST!! Noah laughed for the first time, looking right at Addie and it made her day. So very happy for you! She is a precious gift!

Julie Freeman said...

GRAIN!!! If my vote counts :) I think she is adorable!

{Lindsey} said...

She is a doll!!! What a beautiful little girl. Love the pictures...grain and all.

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

I can't believe she is getting so big! This is insane! What a cute little stinker! I need to see her! When are you coming this way again?

Just Us said...

I want to eat her face! So dang cute!!!