Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Ellie!

I love it when people come over for a party! I'm so glad Ellie (my niece's) birthday happened to be while they were at our house visiting. Any excuse for cake is ok with me!
The cake instructions I was given were: chocolate with pink frosting and rainbows...and vwa-lah! It's a good thing it doesn't take much to make a 6 year old happy!

No boys allowed (just kidding, Dave is hiding underneath Sadie)!
Make a wish!
Could her face hold a bigger smile???
Kallie & Syd gave me specific instructions that they wanted Ellie to get a Littlest Pet Shop present, so (once again) vwa-lah!Who's birthday is next? Please come to my house!

5 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

It is official! Jake's birthday will be in ST. George next year! Thanks for offering! :)

By the way, I think judging from that top picture with all the girls, Mace has become the queen of faces! :)

Diane said...

So Cute. Tell Ellie Happy Birthday. I'll bet they have such a blast when they all get together.

Kara said...

Such a cute cake. You are quite the photographer:)

Jeppson Clan said...

What a cutie! I have to admit there has never been so much pink in my house. I'm a little jealous. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

What a cute cake! We have three birthdays in one week. This week. Are you coming to Utah? hahhah!! Maybe you could just send KayLynn:)