Come on, don't pretend you don't have them too! Those little things that you do a little too frequently, or think about a little too often! You know what I'm talking about, I'm just the brave one who willingly exposes my horrible habits for all to see. And as always, if you're my true friend, and you want to make me feel better, please feel free to leave me a comment with your addictions that you secretly try to hide! Look on the bright side, I'm not addicted to drugs :)
#5 Addiction: Truthfully I couldn't think of 5 so I asked my sweet little girlies what I do too much of...their answer was talking on the phone! Really??? I don't feel like that's true, but the truth hurts sometimes right?!?
#5 Addiction: Truthfully I couldn't think of 5 so I asked my sweet little girlies what I do too much of...their answer was talking on the phone! Really??? I don't feel like that's true, but the truth hurts sometimes right?!?

#4 Addiction: I love to watch anything gross, disgusting, or nauseating on the Discover Health channel. But most of all I like to watch any show they have about babies (I like to torture myself that way...go figure) whether it's 1 baby, 2 babies or 6 babies, they all fascinate me! Poor, poor Dan has watched more shows about IVF multiples than he would even admit to. And I just saw on their web page that the Duggars just announced that baby #18 is on the way. I should just go to their house and borrow a baby or two, they would never know it was gone :)

#3 Addiction: I know you are all surprised by this one...shocked really! But my hubby is as addicted as I am, if not more, so that make it alright...right?!? Even though I must say, at certain points during the competition he certainly looked a lot like Mr. Collins don't you think?

#2 Addiction: OK, so my life is an open book really! It is no surprise to anyone that I have a sugar addiction. I feel like I do alright with portion control until is comes to anything filled with sweet, yummy goodness...it is then that I loose all self control. Even to the point of canker sores...totally worth it! And yes, I made caramel popcorn just for this post, don't you wish you were one of my neighbors who received a plate full of my addiction!

#1 Addiction: Blogging...ya think! I truly feel it is all justifiable and for a good cause because I am doing this for the sole purpose of printing these posts into a book that my posterity will cherish for generations. Have any of you fellow addicted bloggers already printed a book? If so, what company did you use and were you happy with the finished product?

8 comments:
Ok im kinda your neighbor where is my carmel corn:)
I would have to say Im addicted to blogging, talking on the phone and eating chocolate.
I'm so there with you. Why can't I be your neighbor? That looks amazing talk about mother of the year award. Obviously I am addicted to blogging because I'm looking at blogs again!
I would have to think about that one! hmmmmmmm. C-P, definitely! Blogging, definitely. I think I just have an internet addiction... period.
I would have to think about that one! hmmmmmmm. C-P, definitely! Blogging, definitely. I think I just have an internet addiction... period.
Alright, where are all you nose pickers and nail biters?? I want to know! This isn't a tell all until you confess!
I will tell you what I am addicted to. It isn't pretty and it is terribly frustrating. In fact I spent a couple of hours thinking about it today. I DO NOT/CAN NOT USE MY TIME WISELY! I AM A TOTAL PROCRASTINATOR! UGH! It's out there. I am sure that you are all laughing because well, you already know it and you are happy that I have admitted it. So there. It is frustrating to me too, just so you all know.
Hey (ADD MOMENT) Kristin is going to have quite a bit of posts to catch up on when she gets home.
OK I'm back, and now you know why I can't just focus and get things done! I am easily distracted by my own thoughts!
Carrie- Your sister KayLynn asked for an invite to Compose, but didn't leave her email address, will you pass that along to her?? Thanks!
I definitely have a blogging addiction, but I prefer to call my blog my journal....it makes me feel much better =0). I do have a blurb book of last years blog. I will definitely use them again, I think they did a great job!
I'm completely addicted to icecream and can't turn it down no matter how much dinner I've eaten. Obviously I'm also addicted to blogging. I love checking out your cute girls and family and Jared wants to know if he can see your blog. I told him that I'd give you his email and you could invite him if you want. So here it is j.olsen@jdocorp.com
Hmm, my addictions:
I am there with you on the phone one. for the few people who call me in a day I feel so bad, I just talk and talk. Blogging of coarse. Picture taking. Yes David Cook Also. And my last addiction is to making plans. In the next house..., next year in our yard..., when we start to invest...are some of my common "fixes". My poor husband, good thing he is so down to earth!
Post a Comment