We had some friends from Meridian come stay with us last night. Trish had just finished an 11 hour bike race from Boise to Sun Valley (I know she's crazy :) but it was so fun to see them! We even had a little b-day celebration for Jeremy.
On Thursday I was telling the girls that the Deim family was coming, trying to see if they remembered these friends (we weren't in Boise very long if you recall). Here's how the conversation went:
On Thursday I was telling the girls that the Deim family was coming, trying to see if they remembered these friends (we weren't in Boise very long if you recall). Here's how the conversation went:Me: Kallie do you remember the Deims that used to live down the street from us?
Kallie: No...
Me: Yes you do, remember Taylor is your age and she has two brothers, one named Hunter and one named Porter...
Kallie: You mean Porter...like porter-potty?
Me: (hysterical laughing to the point of tears, poor cute little Porter. Now we can't even say his name without thinking of a stinky outdoor facility :)
Kallie: No...
Me: Yes you do, remember Taylor is your age and she has two brothers, one named Hunter and one named Porter...
Kallie: You mean Porter...like porter-potty?
Me: (hysterical laughing to the point of tears, poor cute little Porter. Now we can't even say his name without thinking of a stinky outdoor facility :)
Our indoor yurt, I must admit we were pretty proud of this one. It could sleep 3, no kidding!

Our walk through the cemetery, love the smell of lilacs. I really tried to get my girls not to pick them, but a few managed to find their way to our house.
4 comments:
Okay, laughing over Porter-potty, thanks for that!!!
What does she say when you ask if she remembers us?!
Love the yurt. And the Porter-potty. Poor kid's labeled for life now.
ooooh, lilacs are my FAV!! I bought a little lilac bush and it only has like 10 blooms on it , and I am still SO excited =). The smell is divine!
Looks like fun. Did you figure out the macro on your little camera, or is this taken with the big guns?
Post a Comment