Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Down by the banks!

On Monday KayLynn and I packed up a picnic and headed down to the river. The girls had a blast and I think it was some of the best free entertainment ever!Syd's gift to me (thanks Brooke for the photo idea)!




Too funny! Joslynn wanted to make sure her skirt didn't get wet...I think she's safe!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe how much Kallie looks like you in some of these pictures. You guys sure had fun.

[BrookeO] said...

if it wouldn't take me 32 days to get there i would come ----
SO FUN!

Julie Freeman said...

That looks so fun. Great pictures too. I loved the one with dirty hands. I so remember down by the banks...You are the cutest Mom. I love that area you are living in. I drove past and made my friends honk in Bellvue. I was so sad to be there and not see you. I wish I would have been driving so we could have taken a detour.