Thursday, June 12, 2008

Weekly Photo Assignment

This weeks photography assignment was "EYES", and some of the girls gave tips on how to make "twinkly eyes".

Here is my beautiful Kallie showing a little (ok a lot) of attitude because she doesn't want me to take any more pictures of her "eyes". I'm posting the before and after so you can see the difference:

before
after
See...blue eyes aren't the only ones that look pretty in pictures!

3 comments:

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

WOW! I am totally going to have to check the tips on that one. I want to do all of the projects, but I don't really want to report that I have a "Kodak Easy Share 4.0 Mega Pixel" in my "bag". Know what I mean?!

Anonymous said...

I love her big brown eyes.

Jeppson Clan said...

I love the sassy-ness of Kallie's eye pose. Here's my eyes mom! Very cool before and after shots. Will you come take pictures of my kids? Miss you!