Thursday, June 5, 2008

Rain or Shine!!!

Yesterday we started our "one hundred mile a month" group. We had big plans of running/walking for miles and stopping at 'stations' along the way to get a complete interval training workout. Instead what we got was... RAIN and lots of it! But we were troopers and got in about half a workout before we gave up and finished exercising inside (Thanks Amanda for letting all the drown rats inside your house)!

Push-up station at my house (Amanda, Maren & Jeni)
Jeni & I LOVE being wet and cold...it's so fun!

Ok...this is how we really felt! (Kallie said that I looked like a grandma, and Jeni looked like a monster :)
Even the kids were out riding bikes and scooters, they really did think it was great fun!
Just in case you can't tell, this is Lucy, Jeni's very wet doggie!
See you all Friday...pray for sun!

3 comments:

[BrookeO] said...

GO you! I admire you even more, running is on my wish list!!!!

I love the pics.
And seriously that dog - kills me! ( he should have been your emotion shot!!!)

KayLynn said...

Way to go ladies! Such troopers. that picture of lucy is a classic.

Kara said...

What in the heck is this club. Im gone a week and Im already out of the loop:(