Tuesday, July 1, 2008

{TOP 5} Tuesday...I'm back!

Nope...I didn't die, I've just been too busy to blog. How dare I say such a thing...but we're home now! For today, the {TOP 5} things we've been doing instead of blogging... (and you can expect a painfully long, detailed post of all of these coming up soon)!

#5- Sliding down water slides at Aunt Kam's...

#4- Feeding the ducks...

#3- Renting a townhouse in St. George...

#2- Seeing plays...

#1- Watching our fence blow away in the wind...

More details (and photos) later!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Yes we need more details and soon. After sunday I probably won't have internet for a least a week if not more. So hurry up=)

KayLynn said...

Nothing like a tease is there? What are you going to do with you fence? I love the feeding the ducks picture!!!

Amy Lindstrom ~ YourLifeUncommon.com said...

Ooo, perfect timing on the fence, huh?! Man, you guys! Between red carpet, leaking roofs and this...I think home ownership might not be all it's cracked up to be! :)

I missed you desperately! Have I told you that? I just can't let myself think about August! I will puke and cry and then puke again!

The Hills said...

I find it somewhat eery that I can now see the graveyard behind your house:) What in the world happened?
It looks like you had fun, at least, while you were away from all of us. Can't wait to hear more about the pics.