There are some good things about moving (I'm trying to think positive) and here are the 5 best I could come up with...
(1) I made $500+ selling stuff at garage sales.
(2) Nobody expects you to cook a real meal anymore...mac-n-chz, frozen pizza, sure!
(3) The kids play outside more and more because their toys are slowly disappearing (in boxes...mostly :)
(4) Syd picked up a TON of shoes from Jeni's garage sale...that was right before she ran into a parked truck on her bicycle- yikes!
(5) You get to have sleepovers in the TV room watching Hannah Montana 'til you can't stand her anymore because Dad took apart your bed!
Have I convinced you all that it's tons of fun so now you want to pack up and move with us?
5 comments:
Isn't moving fun? My favorite part was when I couldn't find my kitchen gadget box for almost two months. It was shoved in the garage under a bunch of stuff labeled "kitchen".
That looks like us a couple of weeks ago. I still haven't cooked a decent meal=)
OK, I know this is crazy. I think I have some what been in denial and it just hit me that you really are going to be gone! I am totally bawling!
I love you Carrie Norris! I am going to miss you so very much! You are definitely one of my best friends and will continue to be...just a little further away than I would like!
Aw Crap! Now I need to go blot my eyelashes! I have a shower to go to in a few minutes!
Ok. I DO want to move with you!!!!!!! If I am being honest and all.
Sign me up! Oh wait, I guess I might want to discuss that with my husband. Packing doesn't sound fun, but being closer to you sure does!
Post a Comment