Our agent did an open house on Saturday and unfortunately nobody came.... not one! Oh well, such is life when you buy high and sell low in the real estate market.
There are two good things that came of it though (1) our house was totally clean for a few hours and (2) I got a few new pictures to email to the realtor. I was a little bit disappointed about how they turned out, I should have pulled out my tripod because some of them are a little blurry. Oh well...soon it will be empty and it won't really matter.
Living Room
There are two good things that came of it though (1) our house was totally clean for a few hours and (2) I got a few new pictures to email to the realtor. I was a little bit disappointed about how they turned out, I should have pulled out my tripod because some of them are a little blurry. Oh well...soon it will be empty and it won't really matter.
Living Room








10 comments:
Can you come decorate for me when we buy a house? You have done so much with it since we were there last~ It's beautiful! (I'm not kidding about the decorating)
Okay you are amazing. Your house is beautiful.
I just adore you and when give just about anything to see you again.
I just got caught up on your blog posts --- Allens? How fun to see them, holy cow! You are always on the go!!!
Love ya.
Your house looks beautiful! If I lived in Hailey, I would have come for sure!
So are you packing up soon and leaving with Dan instead of waiting for the house to sell like you mentioned before? Are you guys still going to Las Vegas? What's the 411?
Cool that you got to see Mike's office. I've never seen the new one.
Seriously you should be an interior decorator. NO JOKE!!! Where do you find all your cute stuff?
p.s.
Please come to my house and HELP me!
You got your bed! It's about time, don't you think?! :)
Your house is beautiful and I would have come to your open house if I thought it would make you feel better, or to support you at least.....WAIT! What am I saying?? I don't support any part of this! NOT ONE THING! So there! I didn't come because I DON'T support this! HMPH!
Ug, it is so spotless and beautiful! Who wouldn't want to buy this house! The cleaning well, just think of it as good practice!
Love your house!
OK looking at older posts when I came back to this one. I seriously almost started crying. How are you doing? Call me.
Really you are amazing. I wish I had your decorating talent! I have dreams of my house looking like this!
Post a Comment